The Miss Cameroon USA (MCUSA) Pageant will roll out in two segments each year:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Main Pageant Celebrating Cameroonian Beauty and Culture will be held each year in April. A new Queen and Goodwill Ambassador will then be crowned.
The Queen will not only showcase her beauty, but will also be goal-oriented and able to make a difference in Cameroon and the Cameroonian Diaspora, as well as her Host Community.
To enter the competition for Miss Cameroon USA Queen, the contestant must:
- Have 1 or both parents from Cameroon;
- Reside in the United States of America;
- Be at least 17 years old, and no more than 26 years old on the day of the Pageant;
- Be at least 5’6” tall;
- Be physically fit;
- Have a platform;
- Be enrolled in school or have graduated;
- Be able to travel internationally.
The Children’s Pageant will hold every year in December which is a Festive Season. And what better way to wrap up these young ones’ year than with a glamorous celebration of Pageantry. Children will receive their Christmas Gifts and will have every reason to smile.
It should be noted that this Pageant is open to ALL children of Cameroonian origin (through 1 or both parents) who fall within the appropriate age group, regardless of color, ethnicity or religion.
This pageant which will culminate in all the children receiving Christmas Gifts will be for those between ages 6 to 16, and broken down as follows:
- MCUSA Little Angels: Children 6 to 9 years old
- MCUSA Little Princess: Ages 10 through 12
- MCUSA Junior Teen and Senior Teen Princess: Ages 13 to 16
In addition to the age-limit, the youth registering for the Pageant must:
– Have 1 or both parents from Cameroon;
– Reside in the United States of America;
– Have interest in Community Service; and
– Have knowledge of Cameroon.
Click here to submit your application online →
Click here to print and send by mail →